This is a cute idea - lots to look at! I'm all about the fluffy cape thing. I think if you do too many candles you might actually end up with the sprinklers turning on.... just something to keep in mind.
The roasted vegetables were not a big hit with your dad, so I think we should stay with the green beans and asparagus.
I love to craft and diy, and I'm putting it to use for my December 2010 wedding. Hopefully with a little love and some effort I can create something beautiful.
This is a cute idea - lots to look at! I'm all about the fluffy cape thing. I think if you do too many candles you might actually end up with the sprinklers turning on.... just something to keep in mind.
ReplyDeleteThe roasted vegetables were not a big hit with your dad, so I think we should stay with the green beans and asparagus.
Mom
You have a wedding blog? How did I not know about this. Nobody ever tells me anything...
ReplyDeleteIf you need any help with artsy crafty stuff, let me know, ok?
Really beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete