Thursday, January 7, 2010

Soooo here's some more possible save the dates. I may or may not have looked outside at the gently fallen snow and said... JAKE lets go outside and have a photo shoot! I kind of love winter picture save the dates for a winter wedding. The other photos I was using came from apple picking, the beach, and this summer. They are cute but don't match the season of our wedding! Please tell me if I'm totally crazy?


4 comments:

  1. ok. my thoughts! i love the black and white ones, also from your first post, and i love the winter ones because your wedding will be in december! very cute. are you going to put them on magnets? or just cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures are great! I think that if you're sending them out between now and April I'd say that the winter ones are perfect! I don't know how much they'd fit if you sent them out in the summer with snow pictures. I don't know if that matters to you... just a thought.

    The black and white ones are my favorite. I love the text on the tree. I also really that they have the "formal invitation to follow" and your theknot.com site (as opposed to the other ones that didn't).

    Seriously these are so cute. I can't decide if I like the first or third one more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! My favorite is the b&w winter one (#3). My next favorite is the one of you two right after he proposed. But- I feel that the winter theme is more appropriate!

    ReplyDelete