Thursday, October 15, 2009

I think I've found a direction to go with the bridemaids outfits. I definitely want all of the girls to wear black dresses, all different but similar in length/material. I'm seriously considering going to dresses with straps/sleeves since it will be winter and a little chilly. I know I want them all to wear cute heels, but I don't know if I want them to match. I am definitely leaning towards black dresses with gold accents/shoes. If I go with gold heels I think that they would almost have to be the same in order to get all the same color.




I'm also kind of in love with this dress and this dress. I don't know if they would really work for the wedding but maybe i'll just get one for myself?

5 comments:

  1. i think this idea a lot. but not so sure about the dress. looks like homecoming a tad. but did you change your color scheme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.davidsbridal.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplayView?storeId=10052&catalogId=10051&categoryId=-49998974&currentIdx=11&subCategory=-49998976|-49998975|-49998974&catentryId=6097295&sort=

    this dress, the one with the interesting neckline... I'M OBSESSED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cullie said...

    I best start walking in heels. Black is a great color. APPROVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeveless/short sleeves dresses will also be wearable longer - what about a shawl, throw, scarf, something to wear except maybe during the ceremony? Just being a thinker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ok i wasn't thinking this exact dress no worries i just googled black dress for the visual reference

    ReplyDelete