So I was at the thrift store today and totally fell in love with milk glass!!! I bought three vases for .50cents each!! At that price falling in love is even easier. Here's some inspiration wedding pics with milk glass...
haha i bought up the tall vases but they had some really cute short/fat vases and a couple pedastool dishes that I might go snap up soon :) and it was the ohio thrift store on cleveland ave
I love to craft and diy, and I'm putting it to use for my December 2010 wedding. Hopefully with a little love and some effort I can create something beautiful.
aw so cute!! what thrift store? did they have any more? i want some :P
ReplyDeletehaha i bought up the tall vases but they had some really cute short/fat vases and a couple pedastool dishes that I might go snap up soon :) and it was the ohio thrift store on cleveland ave
ReplyDeleteok well if you want some company let me know! i totally want some :)
ReplyDelete